[yocto-ab] Please review: New YP Badge Comps

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Wed Jun 28 08:51:32 PDT 2017

Folks,
I realized I should send the badge comps out to the AB with a more obvious subject line, as opposed to on a reply, so you may receive two copies.

Attached are the comps for the Membership badges and Compatibility Badges with incorporated membership designation.
The goal was to keep them well within our current branding and to keep the compatible badges relatively close to the original design.

Please review as I'd like to have them be officially approved at this meeting this Friday.
FYI: I'm working on having the agency make a more obvious distinction between the Platinum and Silver re: color.

Thanks,
Tracey

Tracey M. Erway

Yocto Project Advocacy / Open Source HW Advocacy
Device & Experience System Engineering
Open Source Technology Center
Software and Services Group
Intel Corporation