[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Advisory Board

Ta, Lieu Lieu.Ta at windriver.com
Wed Feb 22 12:21:19 PST 2017

Hello All,

Here's the webex information for the call today:

You can forward this invitation to others.

Hello,

LIEU TA invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

AB

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

12:30 pm  |  Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)  |  2 hrs

Meeting number: 599 625 257

Add to Calendar<https://windriver.webex.com/windriver/j.php?MTID=m4c0ecfb89f7420dbc2332152a002d931>

When it's time, join the meeting<https://windriver.webex.com/windriver/j.php?MTID=ma326cf678cfe0d6661122d18eab31344>.

Join by phone

Conference dial-in number: 1-8007302996  (US)

Access Code: 749 246 0

Can't join the meeting?<https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

Regards,
Lieu