[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: Compatible requests

Ruff, Nithya NITHYA_RUFF at comcast.com
Tue Apr 25 15:50:51 PDT 2017

Yes to all from Comcast Cable.

Thank You,

Nithya A. Ruff
Sr. Director, Open Source Practice
1050 Enterprise Way Suite 100 Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Nithya_Ruff at comcast.com<mailto:Nithya_Ruff at comcast.com>
(267) 254 1083

[rsion]

From: <yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org> on behalf of Jeff Osier-Mixon <jefro at jefro.net>
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 11:43 AM
To: "yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org" <yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: [yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: Compatible requests

I'm not sure this actually made it to the YP Advisory Board list, as I have received zero replies. If you received it, can you please take a look and vote? These items are all from members.

thanks