[yocto-ab] Proposal for core development

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Nov 7 09:56:52 PST 2016

Following up on Richard's message, I have created a wiki page to list the primary technical contributors. Each member organization is required to contribute one person's time to core YP development. For each member, please add a name next to your company on this list so we can coordinate core development as Richard describes.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Technical_Contributors

If you have any issues with the wiki, please let me know. I'd like to get this list finished before our next Advisory Board meeting on Monday Nov 14.

thanks

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Engineer & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager