[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: YP Participant mibtec.de

Jon Aldama Jon.Aldama at enea.com
Tue May 3 08:00:18 PDT 2016

Yes from Enea.
/Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Osier-Mixon
Sent: den 3 maj 2016 16:17
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: YP Participant mibtec.de

These folks have been participating publicly, although not much on the mailing list. This is the type of organization that we created YP Participant for. Please vote yes/no for Participant status for MIS Mannhardt Industrie Systeme.

(I have already sent them email about YP Compatible being limited to member orgs and open source projects)

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Engineer, Intel Corporation