[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: YP Participant for AJ Diseno Electronico / Training

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Jun 29 11:04:17 PDT 2016

Hi folks - this is a training organization in Mexico who is using YP
in their training materials in Guadalajara. Please vote yes/no for YP
Participant - thanks

Their description:

We are a group of electronic engineers who have worked for many years for the
main electronic industry companies (intel, freescale, texas inst.), that
created a study group, in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, open to the public
with the intention of spreading the fundamentals of hardware, firmware &
embedded software engineering.
In that light, as part of our training material, we are offering a training
course for learning embedded Linux development with yocto for supporting
custom boards designs at an affordable price; made it reachable for the most
of junior engineers here in the city.
We would like to use the yocto project participant logo in the poster/brochure
of this course.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Engineer, Intel Corporation