[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: YP Participant, the Qt Company

Ta, Lieu Lieu.Ta at windriver.com
Mon Jun 20 13:47:05 PDT 2016

Yes from Wind

Regards,
Lieu

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Osier-Mixon
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 11:28 PM
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: YP Participant, the Qt Company

These folks are longtime YP/OE members who have done a ton of work on
meta-qt5 and now meta-b2qt. They are very interested in becoming a YP member, which I am working with them on.

Please vote YES/no for YP Participant for the Qt company.

In accordance with our processes, I pre-authorized their status as YP Participants given their long standing activity in the project, as they have a release coming up and would like to feature their relationship with YP as part of it.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Engineer, Intel Corporation