[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: YP Participant, the Qt Company

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Jun 15 23:27:42 PDT 2016

These folks are longtime YP/OE members who have done a ton of work on
meta-qt5 and now meta-b2qt. They are very interested in becoming a YP
member, which I am working with them on.

Please vote YES/no for YP Participant for the Qt company.

In accordance with our processes, I pre-authorized their status as YP
Participants given their long standing activity in the project, as
they have a release coming up and would like to feature their
relationship with YP as part of it.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Engineer, Intel Corporation