[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Wed Jan 13 05:41:13 PST 2016

I'm going to try and make it, but may not. Two key points:

1) We've been trying to engage Linaro for years, we need to approve them
under the existing membership rules.

2) The long term solution to the membership structure needs careful
thought. I noticed that Dronecode has like 50+ members. I'd like to
suggest we have a meeting with the LF people and see if they have any
ideas. We should also look over the Dronecode membership level.

Philip