[yocto-ab] Jefro out Feb 13-Mar 15

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Feb 10 11:41:56 PST 2016

Hi all - I will be out of the office for about a month starting this weekend.  All financial questions should be directed to Lieu. Advocacy and promotional questions should go to Tracey. For questions related to the upcoming Embedded Linux Conference and DevDay, please contact the DevDay committee using the advocacy mailing list, yocto-advocacy at yoctoproject.org<mailto:yocto-advocacy at yoctoproject.org>. (to answer one common question - sorry, no, we do not have any extra ELC passes)

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Architect & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager