[yocto-ab] Fwd: [yocto] Yocto Project Status WW06

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Fri Feb 5 10:24:36 PST 2016

I'd like to highlight one item from the weekly status report:

 * WDD and bug trend continue to rise to new heights. We are simply
receiving more bugs than we have resources to fix/close.

Now, I don't know what WDD is, but I am concerned by the increasing
number of bugs and the lack of resources to resolve them. The Yocto
Project needs to develop a plan to better spread the workload across
people using the projects products.

Philip