[yocto-ab] Welcome Linaro!

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Wed Feb 3 08:24:36 PST 2016

Hello there,

Thanks for the intro email Jeff.

I am very happy about Linaro joining the Yocto Project as a member
organization. At Linaro we use Yocto Project deliverables in many of
our projects. We regularly contribute to OpenEmbedded Core and various
other layers, and maintain our own set of layers (BSP layers for
96boards, Linaro gcc/toolchain among a few other things).

As for myself, I started working with OpenEmbedded even before the
Yocto Project was created, recently at Linaro I worked with Comcast to
migrate their set-top box software stack into OE layers. I am a member
of the OpenEmbedded e.V. organization, and I also regularly provide
YP/OE training as a consultant for a local embedded Linux startup
(Baylibre). I am living in South of France, close to the city of Nice.

I am really looking forward to meeting you all.

cheers
nico