[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Advisory Board VOTE on membership documents

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Sat Dec 17 22:40:10 PST 2016

Folks, I realize many of us are getting ready to jump off the world for a couple of weeks of well earned rest. It is critical that we complete this vote before that happens. If you haven't had a chance to take a look at the membership document that Tracey sent out yesterday, please do so immediately and let me know about any issues that concern you, and please vote on it as soon as possible.

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Engineer & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager