[yocto-ab] Interested in attending LF Open Source Leadership Summit?

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Fri Dec 16 10:42:23 PST 2016

Hello Advisory Board Members:

I recently requested to be invited to the Linux Foundation Open Source Leadership Summit which is in the US the week before ELC-NA.

When approved, the Linux Foundation suggested I send the invitation code to the entire Yocto Project Advisory Board.

If you're interested in attending, here is the information:

https://www.regonline.com/OSleadership2016
Choose Invitation Acceptance
Use Code:

Thanks,
Tracey

Tracey M. Erway

Yocto Project Advocacy / Open Source HW Advocacy
Device & Experience System Engineering
Open Source Technology Center, Intel Corporation

The Yocto Project - www.yoctoproject.org<http://www.yoctoproject.org/>
MinnowBoard - www.minnowboard.org<http://www.minnowboard.org/>

Intel Corporation
503 . 264 . 6435  Work