[yocto-ab] Status

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Aug 3 12:02:37 PDT 2016

LOL understood!

In case it wasn't clear in last message, I am planning an Advisory Board F2F during the conference, likely Tues or Weds afternoon depending on conf schedule and room availability.

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Engineer & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager