[yocto-ab] Status

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Aug 3 11:54:01 PDT 2016

Is it possible you guys aren't on the OE lists? We brought up scheduling a few weeks ago. Right now DevDay is set for Monday the 10th and OEDEM for Friday.

DevDay in particular is not really a gathering event - unless you are speaking it isn't a requirement.

We did end up with the funds for DevDay, very much due to TI's funding for Scott (thanks Bill)

Maybe we should have a YP F2F during the conference - extended meeting with lunch or something like that. Let's discuss after the 14th.

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Engineer & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager