[yocto-ab] Status

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Wed Aug 3 08:42:14 PDT 2016

I've been pulling together everything I've heard from AB members about membership into a powerpoint presentation that we can review at the next AB meeting.
Jefro has been on vacation and he is usually the one pulling the meetings together.  He should be back early next week and can schedule one for our review.
Lieu would have to give you the financials but I believe we are squeezing by on extra contributions from a few members.
/t