[yocto-ab] [Fwd: Removing builds of meta-fsl-* from the autobuilder]

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Apr 29 04:21:09 PDT 2016

On Fri, 2016-04-29 at 08:12 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 5:46 AM, Richard Purdie
> <richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> > For people's reference. I don't like having to do this, equally I
> > don't
> > think we have much choice (and sorry Otavio, I know you have an
> > interest in that too).
>
> I did not know the autobuilder were a Gold exclusivity. We had
> meta-fsl-arm under AB before NXP join as it was under O.S. Systems
> registration and this sudden change is not good.

It had actually been done before O.S. Systems joined and had been there
to try and encourage Freescale to join the project. At gold that seemed
reasonable, at silver, I don't think its appropriate any more :(.

I did mention this when I heard NXP were changing level but it doesn't
seem to matter to them as far as I can tell.

Richard