[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: April meeting minutes & new member info

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Mon Apr 18 10:05:45 PDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Erway, Tracey M
<tracey.m.erway at intel.com> wrote:
> The purpose of upping the dues was to cover this year's shortfall.  We need a solution that raises funds in the immediate timeframe, so future guidelines will not address the issue.
> /t

Raising the dues may make it worse. We can see members not renewing
due the raise of the cost and it can become a real nightmare.

I think instead of raising it, we try to find new members. Otherwise
we reevaluate our roadmap to make it fit in our budget.