[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: today's meeting

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Oct 6 01:21:27 PDT 2015

Hi all - just a reminder that we have an advisory board meeting today at 3pm Dublin time in Liffey Boardroom 3. I evidently misremembered the time to a few of you earlier - again, it is 3pm-5pm today.

For those not in the room, I intend to set up a Google Hangout and will publish the link just before the meeting. If for some reason it doesn't work, I will arrange a telephone dialup.

Thanks & see you all there

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Architect & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager