[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE YP Participant for Toradex

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Nov 30 12:36:42 PST 2015

If you could just send me a link to a README I would be happy to forward it on to them require it before we verify them as YP Participant. Thanks for looking at the details, very much appreciated!

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Architect & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager