[yocto-ab] Fw: ELC Closing Game Prizes

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Mar 17 16:43:44 PDT 2015

Hi all - as the Yocto Project is a sponsor this year, we are reminded of
the famous Closing Game in which loads of stuff is given away in a big
trivia game. It is a great way to get your company name in the spotlight
at ELC. If you would like to donate anything to be given away, please
let me know or contact LF directly.

--
Jeffrey Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Yocto Project Community Manager | https://www.yoctoproject.org