[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE and meeting

Cobbley, David A david.a.cobbley at intel.com
Mon Feb 2 12:46:44 PST 2015

Yes from Intel.

From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Osier-Mixon
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 8:43 AM
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE and meeting

Hi all - we recently voted on the Freescale QorIQ SDK for 1.6, as they submitted in early January. They have already updated this SDK for 1.7, so please vote to update their YP Compatible status to 1.7 also.

I will be calling an Advisory Board meeting in the very near future, as we haven't met for a while and there are a few things to discuss. I will also plan our face to face meeting at ELC, as usual - it will likely be either Tues or Weds, March 27 or 28, in San Jose, CA.

thanks