[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: Documentation resources

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Aug 17 12:57:42 PDT 2015

As we discussed at the last Advisory Board meeting, our documentation resource - technical writer Scott Rifenbark - is no longer employed full-time to work on Yocto Project docs. He is willing to return and continue to provide the outstanding documentation that the project is so well-known for, but we need to fund him through the project. The 2.0 release is coming up fast, and we need to get him back in the pilot's chair as soon as possible.

If your organization can help with this effort, please let me know immediately. We have him set up as a contractor through the Linux Foundation. Please let me know immediately if you can help, both now for the 2.0 release and ongoing for future releases.

thanks

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Architect & Advocate
Yocto Project Community Manager