[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: Javier Garcia-Lasheras, YP Participant

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Nov 12 14:49:29 PST 2014

The on-line voting system was more overhead than it was worth,
unfortunately. It would be great if we had multiple votes going on and
wanted to keep them straight, but I had several responses that it was
pointless to click past several items rather than just hitting reply to an
email. I can take another shot at it if there is interest.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org