[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: Alico Systems

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Jun 30 18:56:39 PDT 2014

Thanks to all who have voted.

So far, there have been 8 people among both Gold and Silver members
who have voted, for a total of 5 official votes. At least 7 full votes
are required in order to form a majority, so Alico Systems is not yet
able to be a YP Participant, even though voters are unanimously
positive so far. I will contact every member who has not yet voted in
person so we can get these folks the status they requested.

In the meantime - at the next Advisory Board meeting, I plan to
propose changing YP Participant status so that I can grant the status
and inform the board, rather than requiring a vote. So please get your
sticks ready to chase me around.

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel