[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE YPP Alico Systems

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Thu Jun 26 13:18:53 PDT 2014

First, I want to thank everyone who voted.

Unfortunately there were only 9 of you who have done so, yielding far
fewer votes than are necessary for me to declare a yes/no result. For
this reason, I am not convinced that this group is ready for
website-based voting yet, despite the benefits it would bring. I will
rely on email responses to votes for now.

If you have not yet voted yes/no for Alico Systems as YP Participant,
please do so. They are waiting for a response.

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org