[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: YP Compatible changes

William Mills wmills at ti.com
Fri Jun 13 14:34:08 PDT 2014

Jeff,

Chase has the vote from TI.

However, I would still like clarity / understanding about "or remove it
from the list".

As I said on the call, issues on prior releases may not be fixable with
out effecting existing customers.  Yes I trust Richard to be reasonable
but I would still like to see some general principals in writing.

Bill