[yocto-ab] [Yocto-Advocacy] YP Advisory Board: DevDay ELCE CFP & Sponsoring

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Jun 13 12:32:35 PDT 2014

The training materials will have to be developed by the trainers to
target multiple architectures. Right now we have TI BeagleBone Black
and Intel Galileo boards available, and we are hoping for a few more
choices. We'll pick out sensors, displays, etc. depending on what
verticals we choose. Attendees will be able to choose a board, work
with it in the class, and take it home. The builds during the class
will happen in VMs on the servers, and then attendees will download
images to SD cards locally, or boot over the net, whichever ends up
being easier.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org