[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: Yocto GENIVI Baseline, YP 1.6 Participant

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Jul 1 07:52:05 PDT 2014

Thanks to all who have voted so far. We still need 2 official votes,
so if you haven't responded yet, please do so.

For those curious, the count is currently 5 golds (out of 10) and 4
silvers (out of 8). We need a total of 7 full votes to gain a quorum.
As silvers share a vote, one more will create a majority so the silver
votes can count as 1.

thanks