[yocto-ab] Reminder: Conference CFPs ending today

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Jan 31 14:58:05 PST 2014

Just a reminder that the CFPs for Collaboration Summit (Napa) and
Embedded Linux Conference North America (San Jose) are due today. I am
very interested in YP-based presentation proposals, so if you haven't
already done so, please let me know if you or anyone on your
respective teams has submitted or plans to submit on these subjects. I
would be happy to look them over and provide submission advice if
needed.

As a reminder, YP is not planning anything for Collaboration Summit.
However, we are planning a major presence at ELC as well as a 1-2 day
hack-a-thon for OE and YP regulars. There will be a face-to-face
Advisory Board meeting at ELC also, so please plan to attend if you
are on this list. (A dialup will be provided for those who can't be
there.)

If you are planning to attend ELC, please let me know.

Plans for EE Live are still under review. If your organization will be
involved with this conference (was Design West), please let me know
how I and the advocacy team can support you and provide Yocto Project
materials and talking points.

thanks & good luck with those proposals
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel