[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: RTC Supplement & Advocacy Team

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Feb 25 09:04:14 PST 2014

Advisory Board members - while the next Advocacy Team meeting is being
set up for next week, we need to keep moving forward on the RTC
supplement, detailed in the recent minutes from the last Advisory
Board meeting.

The supplement would be paid from the Advocacy budget* (US$36k), so a
vote from the Advisory Board is not necessary. However, resources from
each member organization will be necessary in order to come up with
good content for the supplement, so this is an "all hands on deck"
opportunity. I have reached out to each organization and many of you
have come forward with resources already, so I am hopeful that we will
produce an excellent set of materials that will serve the project very
well over the next 1-2 years. All members will be represented in the
document as equally as possible.

We are having some difficulty finding a time for the Advocacy Team to
meet, as we are working with time zones stretching from eastern Europe
to the US to China. I will probably break this up into two meetings so
that everyone's voice can be heard.

* The Advocacy budget itself is still being finalized, but in my mind
this is one of the most important items on it.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org