[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: Collaboration Summit

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Feb 17 12:10:43 PST 2014

Thanks all - it sounds like only a few YP member representatives will
be at Collab, so I won't plan the AB meeting to the conference, as we
have done in the past. If you haven't let me know your plans yet,
though, please do and try to set up an informal social gathering,
lunch or whatever, for those present. I had hoped to avoid the
conference but at this point I will probably be there for at least a
day.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org