[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: Tracey Erway as permanent member

Rodriguez, Cristina (Cristina) Cristina.Rodriguez at lsi.com
Thu Feb 13 07:32:15 PST 2014

Yes.

Regards,
Cristina

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:27 PM
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: Tracey Erway as permanent member

As we discussed in the YP Advisory Board meeting this week, it has been proposed to invite Tracey Erway to the Advisory Board as a permanent non-voting member.

Tracey is a founder of the Yocto Project who has been instrumental to the project in terms of advocacy, messaging, and managing the project's relationships. Tracey created the YP Compliance Program, which has been instrumental in promoting and personalizing the project, as well as the messaging present throughout the website and other outbound messages. Tracey designed and created the YP booth that we send to events worldwide. She also co-produced all Developer Day events to date, and procured the hardware used to create the unique virtual cloud server at the most recent DevDay in Edinburgh.

I am probably forgetting half of the things Tracey has done for the project.YP would not be YP without Tracey's tireless effort.

Tracey is now working on other projects, but we very much need to retain her wisdom and advice.

Please vote yes/no on granting Tracey permanent, non-voting membership on the YP Advisory Board.

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org _______________________________________________