[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: Tracey Erway as permanent member

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Feb 12 15:27:29 PST 2014

As we discussed in the YP Advisory Board meeting this week, it has
been proposed to invite Tracey Erway to the Advisory Board as a
permanent non-voting member.

Tracey is a founder of the Yocto Project who has been instrumental to
the project in terms of advocacy, messaging, and managing the
project's relationships. Tracey created the YP Compliance Program,
which has been instrumental in promoting and personalizing the
project, as well as the messaging present throughout the website and
other outbound messages. Tracey designed and created the YP booth that
we send to events worldwide. She also co-produced all Developer Day
events to date, and procured the hardware used to create the unique
virtual cloud server at the most recent DevDay in Edinburgh.

I am probably forgetting half of the things Tracey has done for the
project.YP would not be YP without Tracey's tireless effort.

Tracey is now working on other projects, but we very much need to
retain her wisdom and advice.

Please vote yes/no on granting Tracey permanent, non-voting membership
on the YP Advisory Board.

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel