[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: RTC Supplement

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Feb 11 13:35:32 PST 2014

Hi all - as I mentioned in the meeting this morning, we have a great
opportunity to work on some collateral for the Yocto Project with RTC
Group, the folks who produce the worldwide RTECC conferences. This is
a supplement to their RTC Magazine, a venerable and excellent
publication that is distributed at their conferences as well as to
18,000 subscribers, and I have also seen it placed at multiple non-RTC
conferences around the world.

I have attached a PDF with some of the particulars. Please respond
back on this thread with any questions.

The Advocacy Team needs to meet to finalize this proposal and decide
whether to move forward, so please make a point to get someone from
your organization to subscribe to and participate in the Advocacy
mailing list (https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/yocto-advocacy)
and come to the meetings.

PS thanks to Andreea for putting the PDF together!

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon @Intel
Yocto Project Community Manager http://yoctoproject.org