[yocto-ab] YP Participant: Zenotec

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Feb 11 08:27:22 PST 2014

They are a consultancy and are just starting to use the project. I
already warned him that the Advisory Board is much more likely to
grant Participant status to orgs that are visibly using the project
and participating, rather than those who are simply intending to do
so, and I don't really expect a yes vote at this time.

I'd like to use this as an educational opportunity for the new members
on the AB at today's meeting.