[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE MontaVista CGL 7 - Compatible, YP 1.4

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Aug 14 11:09:33 PDT 2014

Yes from OpenEmbedded.

As a side note on this voting business. I am much happier voting on the
participants than the compatible votes.

You are giving us good background on the participants and it is really
good to see all these small outfits picking up the Yocto Project to make
their work easier.

The compatible votes are much harder to evaluate. I am basically
depending on the honesty and reputation of the companies asking for
compatible status.

Philip