[yocto-ab] Form submission from: Yocto Project Participant Registration

Massimo Manetti massimo.manetti at engicam.com
Wed Nov 27 01:01:16 PST 2013

Hi Jeffrey,
we make CPU modules based on Freescale processors. Our web site is under
revision anyway you can try some info on
http://www.engicam.com/prodotti.html

Now we have the Linux BSP for our modules based on a Freescale packager
called ltib.
We are interested to migrating our BSP to Yocto starting from i.Mx6
based  modules.

Talking about Engicam size we are a 15 employees company.

Regards
Massimo

Il 27/11/2013 02:32, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey ha scritto:
> Hi Massimo, thanks for your application to YP Participant. Can you
> tell us a little bit more about how Engicam uses and participates in
> the Yocto Project?
>
> thanks
>

> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 5:22 AM, Yocto Project
> <webmaster at yoctoproject.org> wrote:
>> Submitted on Tuesday, November 26, 2013 - 05:22
>> Submitted by anonymous user: [212.131.194.201]
>> Submitted values are:
>>
>>     --Contact information--
>>       Organization / project name: Engicam s.r.l.
>>       Contact name: Massimo Manetti
>>       Contact email address: massimo.manetti at engicam.com
>>       URL to organization or product link: http://www.engicam.com/
>>       Registration date: 2013-11-26
>>       Compliance Agreement revision: 1.0
>>

>> Criteria:
>>    - Working towards and supporting the aims and objectives of the Yocto
>> Project. These include decreasing the fragmentation of embedded ecosystem
>> and
>> focusing around a common shared set of tools, formats and best practices. We
>> want to avoid multiple groups of people repeating the same work and have one
>> set of great tools rather than multiple tools with drawbacks.: Yes
>>    - Committed to promoting the OpenEmbedded architecture, layer model, and
>> BSP
>> format.: Yes
>>    - Committed to sending to the open source community any patches to
>> OpenEmbedded-Core, BitBake and other Yocto Project layers.: Yes
>>    - Aiming for compatibility and interoperability among different metadata
>> layers.: Yes
>>    - Are a non-profit, small business (up to 80 employees), or existing Yocto
>> Project member organization, or if the project's parent organization is an
>> open-source project.: Yes
>> Explanation:
>>

>> The results of this submission may be viewed at:
>> https://www.yoctoproject.org/node/351545/submission/77

http://www.engicam.com <http://www.engicam.com>

50018 Scandicci - FIRENZE
Via dei Pratoni, 16
Tel. +39 055 7311387
Fax. +39 055 720608
Web www.engicam.com <http://www.engicam.com>

C.F./P.I. 05389070482
Registro Imprese di FIRENZE 542918
Capitale sociale versato 20.000,00EUR
http://www.engicam.com <http://www.engicam.com>

NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of
their addresses and may contain confidential information belonging to
Engicam. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and