[yocto-ab] ##SPAM## Form submission from: Yocto Project Participant Registration

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Nov 26 17:35:30 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 5:28 AM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> For now, I'd say no.
>
> I didn't find any contribution from them.

Sometimes we get these requests from organizations who have been using
the project under the radar and are now just coming forward, or for
which one or two of their developers have been participating under
their own names with no clear link to the parent organization. I have
asked for some more info. Historically, the AB has tried to be overly
generous rather than cautious with YP Participant, though we have
turned down a few applicants.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org