[yocto-ab] Yocto Project AB: VOTE SDG Systems YP Participant

Ta, Lieu Lieu.Ta at windriver.com
Mon Nov 18 13:42:29 PST 2013

Yes from Wind River

Regards,
Lieu

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:28 PM
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto-ab] Yocto Project AB: VOTE SDG Systems YP Participant

SDG Systems is one of those small organizations that has been "flying under the radar" for some time. They are longtime OpenEmbedded users, and recently used Yocto Project 1.4.1 to develop the Janam XG100/105 barcode reader (http://www.janam.com/xg105-handheld.php). They have applied for Participant status.

Please vote yes/no on SDG Systems as YP Participants.

Note to new members - we do *not* normally get half a dozen votes in one week! Normally we get one or two votes in a month. There has been a big flurry of activity around our recent 1.5 release and around ELCE and our very successful DevDay, not to mention the news that four orgs have joined the project. I expect things will calm down soon.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org _______________________________________________