[yocto-ab] Yocto Project AB: VOTE YP Compatible: meta-fsl-arm

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Nov 15 09:18:17 PST 2013

Thanks to all for voting. It looks like we have about 6 votes so far,
which is early enough that I feel comfortable calling a halt in order
to do a vote upgrade.

Let's update this vote from YP 1.4 to 1.5. The software already works
with 1.5, so there is no reason not to make YP Compatible status work
with 1.5 as well. For those who have already voted, you can either
vote again or just sit tight and I'll contact you personally. Going
forward, all votes are for YP Compatible for 1.5.

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org