[yocto-ab] Form submission from: Yocto Project Participant Registration

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Wed May 8 09:40:01 PDT 2013

Yes from Intel

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 12:42 PM
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto-ab] Form submission from: Yocto Project Participant Registration

In further conversation with Ian, it turns out they are heavily using YP right now and are using it as the software base for a product they are announcing this month. Their distro is based on a YP-based distro from TI that will build and ship with YP. They will have code to contribute as well, and are interested in someday becoming YP Compatible, which of course involved joining the AB.