[yocto-ab] Introducing LSI's Cristina Rodriguez, newest Yocto Project AB Gold Member

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Thu May 2 01:25:51 PDT 2013

Hi Cristina,

Welcome to the Yocto Project!

Mike has introduced me, as the project architect I meet with the
advisory board, the individual members and people doing the hands on the
technical development and the community and ensure that the project is
meeting the needs of all its users. In my spare moments I also do some
of the hands on technical development work too.

You've joined the project at an interesting time as we're just about
getting to the end of the planning process for our 1.5 release in
October. It would therefore be great to meet and talk about what you'd
like to get out of the project and equally, if there are areas you'd
like to work on, contribute to or see improved.

We are very much an open source project and work is done in the open
both by our members and the community. My role as a mentor is to help
you navigate this and ensure you maximise what you get from the project
and equally, that we as a project also benefit from your participation
too.

Please do ask any questions and so on and I'll do my best to find you
either the answers or guidance as appropriate.

I look forward to meeting!

Cheers,

Richard