[yocto-ab] YP AB: Current votes

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Mar 22 14:49:22 PDT 2013

Hi all - there are several items that you have probably not seen in
the flurry of mail lately. Many of them are opportunities to vote for
Yocto Project Compatible or Participant status. These are the items
currently waiting for attention:

Wind River Linux 5.0.1 (Compatible)
Wind River Linux Carrier Grade Profile 5.0 (Compatible)
Minnowboard (Compatible)
Xilinx PetaLinux OSL (Participant)

Please vote on them as soon as possible, as people are waiting.

For reference, I have also requested information for the following submissions:

Kemsys Transit (Compatible)
Phi Innovations (Participant)
Contec Wec7IntelNM10 (Compatible)
Fujitec i-Get (Participant)

On the latter - some digging has produced info about i-Get:
Electronic Ticketing System SmartGET replacing paper coupons with a
card-type contactless smartcard functions with biometrics and facial
recognition.

The company is Brazilian, so I believe the language barrier is at
issue there, and probably in a few other cases.

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org