[yocto-ab] YP at Collaboration Summit

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Mar 6 20:53:03 PST 2013

It appears that project attendance at Collab Summit will be low. I
suggest we use our afternoon slot for a face-to-face AB meeting for
whomever is in attendance, and not plan anything major at this point.

If anyone on the list is planning to be there, please let me know -
perhaps we can arrange a lunch before the AB meeting.