[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: GiltLayers

Ta, Lieu Lieu.Ta at windriver.com
Mon Jun 17 11:09:53 PDT 2013

Yes from Wind River

Regards,
Lieu

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 10:51 AM
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: GiltLayers

Hi all

We discussed GiltLayers at the last AB meeting. This is a very small organization in Europe who is basing a great deal of their work around the Yocto Project, and they are very excited to be YP Participants.
They are also new Linux Foundation members. Their products appear to be focused on networking.

Those who came to the meeting last month will probably remember an issue with them about a month ago in which they were claiming on their website that they were already YP Participants before they had even applied, but they immediately removed that claim when requested, and I have been working with them on the proper language and presentation for YP branding. I believe they want to do the right thing with respect to the Yocto Project, and I love their enthusiasm.

http://giltlayers.com/

Please vote Yes/No to give Yocto Project Participant status to GiltLayers

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org _______________________________________________