[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board VOTE: GiltLayers

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Jun 17 10:51:23 PDT 2013

Hi all

We discussed GiltLayers at the last AB meeting. This is a very small
organization in Europe who is basing a great deal of their work around
the Yocto Project, and they are very excited to be YP Participants.
They are also new Linux Foundation members. Their products appear to
be focused on networking.

Those who came to the meeting last month will probably remember an
issue with them about a month ago in which they were claiming on their
website that they were already YP Participants before they had even
applied, but they immediately removed that claim when requested, and I
have been working with them on the proper language and presentation
for YP branding. I believe they want to do the right thing with
respect to the Yocto Project, and I love their enthusiasm.

http://giltlayers.com/

Please vote Yes/No to give Yocto Project Participant status to GiltLayers

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org