[yocto-ab] Yocto Project: Gold/Silver definition

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Jul 30 14:15:57 PDT 2013

Hi all - for tomorrow's meeting, I am attaching a document better
defining Gold and Silver memberships. The document will also be shared
as a Google doc, for which you will receive a link in a separate
message.

In essence, this document addresses the dividing line between Gold
members and Silver members in the Yocto Project. We need this
definition in order to better align prospective members with the value
they expect in the project, compared with the value they are
providing. As we discussed in the last meeting, I formed a small team
to discuss these issues and this is the result.

Please read it carefully, as we will be voting on it. If you have any
input, particularly on the blue highlighted items, now is the time.

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org