[yocto-ab] FW: [OE-core] WebHob Mailing List Setup

Stewart, David C david.c.stewart at intel.com
Wed Jan 9 07:29:39 PST 2013

Members of the Advisory Board - Note please that we're trying to get
things going more seriously with a web-based developer experience for the
Yocto Project.

According to me, we should design things in such a way that we can
maximize reuse of the tool by the broadest possible number of
organizations. We also want to be as open and transparent as possible in
our design and development efforts.

If you could, please consider getting the right folks connected with this
effort by joining the mailing list.

Thanks

Dave